Header Ads

"I Need To Score Goals"- Iwobi Speaks On Way Back Into Starting Eleven

Nigeria’s Alex Iwobi has admitted that he needs to create and score more goals if he is to become a regular for Arsenal.

The Super Eagles player has become a peripheral figure for Arsene Wenger’s side in recent times, though he did make a substitute appearance in a 2-0 win over Sunderland earlier in the week.

“I need to work hard, create more goals and score more goals,” Iwobi told Arsenal’s official website.

“I’ve been trying to do that in training and hopefully get back in the team. So I’ve just been patient.

“The main thing is we’re getting the three points, we’re winning games, so as long as the team is winning, that’s my main concern.”

Iwobi has scored just three goals from 25 Premier League appearances this season.

No comments